Thursday, October 30, 2008

1 of 3600

So, I went and voted earlier this week. I don't want to even think about the lines that people will have to negotiate on the actual election day. There was a huge line at the place where I went and voted, but I was in and out of there in only 30 minutes. If only all government lines worked so efficiently...

I checked the early voting numbers for Harris county and there have already been more than a half a million people who have voted. I was one of 3600 that voted on Tuesday at my polling place. It seems that people really are taking this one seriously.

I'm very anxious about the election. I'm sure it's no secret that I would like Obama to win, but I'm worried that something is going to happen and we'll be stuck with another psycho in the White House. I just don't trust McCain to be any kind of level-headed and, God forbid, if something happened to him, then where would we be?

So, I guess until Tuesday evening, I'm going to be holding my breath and hoping for what some may think would be a miracle.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!

Sara said...

What a relief.

Anonymous said...

...and here I thought all you Texans went Republican. I'm glad some of you can think for yourselves.

L sohl