Monday, February 18, 2008

Where did the week go?

There was a lovely layer of smog over Houston as I flew out this morning.

I'm traveling for work this week - Against my better judgement and really, against my will! However, I was informed last Wednesday that I would, in fact, be required to come to the refinery for the week, which meant that I had to try to get everything done on Thursday that I had planned to do this week. It didn't work and I ended up going in to the office for a couple hours on Sunday (was that just yesterday?) to try to finish.

It also meant that I had to change my plans for Friday and go take the refinery safety training class and then I had to spend the rest of the day getting ready for our son's school's garage sale.

The garage sale seemed a little more subdued this year than last year, but it's really hard to say. Last year, we were on the garage sale committee, so everything was a little more stressful last year.

Anyway, that's what I've been doing for the last week. Maybe I'll have a little time to relax and blog this week! We'll see...

No comments: