Tuesday, September 12, 2006

No, not dead

Not dead - busy week last week - ending at 4:30 Thursday afternoon (the last day of our work week, since we work 4 - 10 hour days), when I was told that I would be travelling to the plant this week and would have to get plant safety training for most of the day on Monday.

Sooo...

I'm in the lovely resort location of Pascagoula, Mississippi (M - I - crooked letter - crooked letter - I - crooked letter - crooked letter - I - hump-back - hump-back - I (I always have to say that in my head when I type it so that it will come out right. And I wish I could remember if it was my grandpa or my great-grandpa who used to say that...)).

Having a wonderful time. Wish you were here!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Can you still see the devastation from the hurricane?

Sara said...

Definitely.

There are still many, many lots with just a foundation and a trailer set up next to it. Some houses have been rebuilt, but a lot haven't been. I wonder if they ever will.