Wednesday, December 13, 2006

First time in how long?

Tonight is the first time since Thanksgiving... no... since before Thanksgiving that I have NOT brought any work home with me!

The simulation is done, the datasheets are finished (well, except for the pumps, which someone else is doing), the drawing reviews are finished, and I'm looking forward to going to bed before 1am tonight for the first time in a while, too. What a relief!!!

Now then. We just need to finish getting ready for Christmas, check in with my dad, who had gall bladder surgery yesterday, and check in with one of my dear friends whose Opi passed away on Sunday. Funny how life goes on in the real world.

I'd better get back to that real world thing now. I'll try to get back to the blogging world soon, too. :)

No comments: