Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm OK...

Lately, the kids have taken to saying, "I'm OK!" quite a bit.

That's because they seem to have suddenly become very clumsy and accident-prone. Every time they trip and fall, almost immediately, they'll say, "I'm OK!" It's fairly amusing, actually.

A couple of their other favorite sayings are, "Sorry about that." And "...but that's allright."

So, I've been sitting here surfin' the 'net, trying to find some kind of inspiration for a Christmas gift for the girl (every time we ask her what she wants Santa to bring her, she says, "I don't know." - and it's true. She seems to have nothing that she actually wants.)

Anyway, the girl has been bouncing on the couch and I just heard a THUNK! Followed closely by:
"I'm OK! Sorry about that! But that's allright!"

These kids - they never cease to crack me up. :)

1 comment:

Sharon L. Holland said...

There is something very heartening about seeing a little one bounce back up from a fall, ready to move on. I think it will serve them well in life.