Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finally

Well, I finally did it. I finally got over my fear of working out at lunchtime and having to shower and re-do my hair at work.

The thing that pushed me over the edge was the fact that school just started again and we never got into an evening workout routine over the summer without school. I'm thinking there's no way we're going to be able to figure something out during the school year!

So, I sucked it up and decided to try it out this week. It's surprisingly not too bad. I've gotten into the bad habit of just wearing my hair in a ponytail all the time, so it's no big deal at all to dry my air and pull it back into a ponytail.

But the real bonus to this working out at lunchtime thing is that I don't have to shower and wash my hair in the morning! I can roll out of bed, give myself a quick rinse in the shower (only to wake up), get dressed, and make it to work a little earlier than usual.

I don't know why I didn't try this sooner.

No comments: