Monday, December 05, 2011

Back on Track!

Ok, I weighed myself this morning for our weekly weigh-in and I'm back on track!  I'm down 7.3% from my original weight and I "only" have to lose 2 pounds per week the next couple of weeks in order to get down to 10% on the 10th week.  I think I can, I think I can...

I am NOT on track with Christmas presents this year.  I feel very un-motivated to get them ordered/bought this year.  Last year by this point, I was on fire - I think I'd ordered everything and was almost done with my shopping!

I can't figure out what is not motivating me this year.  It could be my project at work.  I hate coming to work every day because our client can't figure out what they want to do and it's just dragging on and on and on.

Or, it could be that they've blocked "shopping" sites from our computers here at work and therefore, I can't spend my whole day perusing the internet and getting good ideas for presents.

I suppose it could be that I've been eating so much less for the past several weeks that I just don't have the energy to get into the spirit.

Maybe it's the fact that it's still been hot and humid here and I just can't bear to think about Christmas when it's very much not Christmas-like outside.  (Although a cold front came through last night and dropped the temperature by about 30*, so maybe there's some hope for me?)

Whatever it is, I need a kick in the pants.  Send me some fairy dust, hook me up to an electrical shock device, put me in a room with only Christmas songs playing - I'll take anything to get me into the spirit!  Got any ideas?...

No comments: