Thursday, February 02, 2006

Six more weeks - ha!

So, today is Groundhog Day and apparently Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, which means we're supposed to have six more weeks of winter. Are you kidding me? We never even had winter here in the first place!!!

I'm pretty sure winter has already completely passed us by this year. I think we had one week of cold weather here sometime back in November. It actually prompted us to buy a few sweaters for the boy - of which, he has worn none because it's never been cold enough here.

Well, that's not really the true reason he hasn't worn them. The real reason is that there are exactly three shirts in his entire wardrobe that he deems fit to wear. If we try to put anything else on him, he throws a fit. He won't even let us change his shirt for his PJ top most of the time. Which then works out well the next day because we don't have to fight with him over what shirt he's going to wear - he just continues to wear the same shirt.

Three days is the limit, though. We have some standards. :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

lol- the girl went through a butterfly stage- she would only wear shirts (or pj's) that had a butterfly on them. I searched and searched for new butterfly shirts. The few I found were always the wrong size. Of course, now I see them everywhere. And I've been trained well. I have to buy any I find.