Friday, December 16, 2005

sick again

So, in the effort to post more often, I'm now forced to tell you the only thing I can think about today - I'm sick!

Last week, the kids got sick with runny, goopy eyes. I didn't get it until Sunday night and I thought I was getting better by Wednesday, so I decided to go ahead and wear my contacts on Wednesday. That was a mistake! When I wore my contacts again yesterday, I guess I infected the eye that wasn't originally infected and now I look horrible!! My right eye is so red! And when I got up this morning, it was stuck shut. Nice.

But, of course, I'm at work. I have things that need to be done - other people are waiting on my drawings so that they can work on them, so I can't skip it today. Uhg.

Well, sorry for the boring post, but now I'm going to get back to work. Maybe something else exciting will happen today...

(I got a big cup of coffee this morning - you never know, maybe I'll spill it on my desk again!)

No comments: