Thursday, September 10, 2009

Next Generation!

This past Saturday afternoon, I forced Marxo to take a nap with me. She's getting old enough that she can skip them a lot of the time, but there are times it's just so obvious she needs to sleep!

When she and I got back downstairs after naptime, Fellan told me that I needed to check the
computer. I opened it up and found this letter he had written me:

dear mom

I am having a great time. I am watching the science channel.

Love,
fellan


Awesome!!! To celebrate my little geek, we broke out the Star Trek: Next Generation DVD's. Aside from Picard's general overuse of the phrase "What the hell is that?!" in the first few
episodes, they're great shows that teach cultural respect and problem solving. And the kids like them, too!

In other news, this is what our street looked like yesterday. It's begun.

No comments: