Monday, December 20, 2010

Getting there...

Today was weigh-in day and I'm slowly getting there.  Actually, last week on Thursday, I was at a lower weight than today, but this past weekend of socializing with friends did me in.  I'm down about 7.5 pounds today.  And I only have three days left to lose that last 2.5.  Somehow, I'll make myself do it, though.  I've gotten used to starvation!  :)

So, on Thursday morning last week when I weighed myself and found that I had finally broken that elusive goal-weight I've had in my head for the last couple of years, I immediately went and scared the crap out of the husband by waking him up and yelling, "I made it!!  And look, if I stand sideways and suck in my tummy, I almost look skinny!  And, and look!  When I pinch my fat, there's so much less there!!!"

After he figured out that there wasn't an intruder in the house, he calmed down and said, "Yes, you look great, dear."  Good husband.

And I'm off to drink some more water...

No comments: