Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This exercise business is really getting in the way.

So I've been exercising religiously for the last few weeks and must continue doing so this week if I want to lose those last couple of pounds.  However, this is really getting in the way of getting ready for Christmas!

In previous years, I've been able to go Christmas shopping at lunchtime during the couple of weeks leading up to Christmas.  And to make it worse, a couple of months ago, my company banned shopping websites from our internet access.  It's made Christmas extremely difficult this year.

The husband and kids are out shopping for gift cards and other miscellaneous presents today, but there are still a few things I need to get.  Well, where there's a will, there's a way.  I just have to find it...

No comments: