Monday, December 13, 2010

Need sleep...

I need some sleep after this weekend!

The husband and I went to a Christmas party this past weekend in Midland, TX!  It was fun, but it basically took up the entire weekend.

My husband does quite a bit of consulting work and the company he works through had their Christmas party this past weekend.  They usually have it here in Houston, but last year, the Midland folks suggested that they hold it out there instead.

So, we all flew out there and tore up the town.  Not really, but we did stay out much later than our normal bedtime.  :)

And, on Friday night, we were up late, entertaining friends at our house and then getting ready for the trip.  I'm really ready for a nap.

But!  No rest for the weary!  I must work out today to attempt to undo some of the harm that the tenderloin topped with lobster butter (yum!), potato cakes (yum!), wine (yum!), and flourless chocolate mint cake (yummy, yum, yum!) did to my "diet" over the weekend.  It's not going to be good news tonight when I weigh myself.

But it was worth it.

No comments: