Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Spaceman!

We are continuing to try to find our organized bliss by re-doing our master closet.  It's something we (especially my husband!) have been thinking about doing for quite some time.  I mentioned that we were planning to get some Elfa stuff for our master closet, but then when it was a small fortune just to organize the sports closet, we figured out if we're going to re-do our master closet, it would be really expensive!

So, then we decided that if we were going to be spending a ridiculous amount of money on our master bedroom closet, then we might as well spend an obscene amount of money on it and do it right.  Enter Spaceman.  See, right there - it says "organized bliss" on the homepage.  Obviously this is the company for us!  :)

After getting our most recent month's Visa bill, I can't say that this was the smartest of decisions, but it's too late now.  We spent our "snow" day with the Spaceman guy, designing the layout of our master bedroom closet and making the down-payment for it!  :o

I'm really excited about it, though.  My requirements for the closet were to include a couple of tilt-out clothes hampers for us, drawers for our T-shirts, and a double jewelry drawer for me (I don't really have much jewelry, but it's just such a cool drawer, I couldn't pass it up).  I mean, check out all those closet accessories!

We're set for installation at the end of February and in the meantime, we need to rip out our current closet hanging rods, repair the walls, if necessary, and re-paint.  This should be interesting.

No comments: