Friday, April 21, 2006

Thunderstorms

Well, it looks like this day is starting off perfectly (read with sarcasm!). I woke up at 6:00 and couldn't go back to sleep because I had this weird dream and then I started imagining some kind of horrific things happening to our family, involving someone breaking into the house (I don't know where that came from!), and then I realized that it was pouring rain outside.

Normally, I would love a good thunderstorm. I love the heavy rain and the sound of thunder. I love that there can be something so big and completely out of our control. I think in another life, I could definitely be one of those tornado chaser kind of people.

However, this morning it's not a good thing. You know, we're supposed to be working on our walkway today! Now we're going to be trudging through the mud. Well, I guess that can be fun, too.

I better go get to work!

No comments: