Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Still no pictures

I know, I promised pictures of what we had accomplished over the holidays, but the husband didn't get around to e-mailing them to me, so you'll just have to wait another day.

Yesterday was the first day back to school for the kiddos and by last night, they were both completely and utterly worn out. Fellan has been doing so much better with his drastic mood swings that I had forgotten how he gets when he's just completely spent.

By 7:30 last night, he was psychotic. I'm not kidding. He gets absolutely crazy. He was literally bouncing off of everything he could find. I'm really not kidding. I was sitting on the floor folding some clothes in his room as I was trying to get them to put on their PJ's and he spun around, bounced off their bunk bed and fell on top of me. And then he laughed like a drunk and said, "Oh man, I fell down!" I had horrible flashbacks to being the designated driver at college.

I'm hoping that tonight he might be a little more mellow, but given past experience, it's going to take him a couple weeks to get back into the swing of things.

No comments: