Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Red or Green?

So, I'm worried that baby boy may be red/green color-blind. My husband tells me that the boy doesn't have a problem and that he only messes up those colors when I'm around. But it just continues to happen, so I'm beginning to really wonder.

The other day I was wearing a red shirt and asked him what color it was. "Green!!" Are you sure? "Yes!" Hmmmm.....

So, I found these tests online that I'm going to try to print out tonight and see if he can see the shapes. I hope so, but I just don't know.

I've been reading information about color-deficiencies and it's not really that big of a deal, but right now, if he's actually color deficient, I wonder if he thinks we're just messing with his mind, telling him that the same color has 5 different names!

I wonder what the Christmas tree looked like to him...

1 comment:

Michael said...

I'm colorblind, and I didn't pass any of those tests (except the ones that said "everyone should see...").

Sometimes I think I'm missing out on stuff.